Saturday, July 13, 2013

Checkin in for Homewood EFC

After an 8+ hour trip (should have been more like 6, we stopped at Cabela's on the way!) we got all 14 of us unloaded and settled in to our dorms.

Who are the 14 you ask? Starting with our awesome students in no particular order
Trent "I can dunk on the 5ft rim at Pizza Ranch" Blaser.
Courtney "I'm fluent in whonk" Blaser.
Tater "the nerf hunter" Seaberg.
Josh "I broke my shoulders for life" Seaberg.
Erika "I destroy people at skunk" Parks.
Brandon "I'm working off one hour of sleep" Smith.
Jurnie "the young gun" Hinde.
Luke "second in command" Friedline.
Sam "what shorts rule?" McNalley.
and
Daniel "I get to drive the van if something bad happens to all the adult leaders" Frazee.

And now our fearless leaders
Diane "I'll jump out of an airplane and enjoy it" Blaser.
Ted "I'll be 50 all week" Blaser.
Kristi "the enforcer" Z.
and the YP
Nick "I ate at Pizza Ranch so now my wife doesn't have to" McKittrick.

Looking forward to an awesome week! Starting tomorrow off worshiping the Lord with our brothers and sisters in Christ at Antioch Community Church! Gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment